Beeswax Large Pillar Candles
These candles are hand-rolled using 100% beeswax and cotton wicks. Beeswax candles produce a beautiful warm glow and have a natural subtle scent. This is the largest pillar candle we make and is ideal as a blessed candle and for burning at those special occasions all year round.
Due to the handmade nature of these candles, some slight variations can be expected. When you burn your candle for the first time allow the melted wax pool to come close to the edge (approx. 2-3 hrs). This prevents tunnelling. You need the outer layer to act as a container (holding the wax pool). This creates a beautiful 'lantern effect' where the honeycomb texture glows. As the candles burn down near the bottom, they may drip and layers of texture and wax forms which creates a classic and rustic feel.
- Larger Pillar Length 15 cm x Diameter 6.5 cm
- 100% Irish Beeswax used
- Burn time: 40 hours aprox. Burn time depends on temperature, humidity, and other ambient conditions.
- Candles come individually wrapped in our botanical print paper and are carefully packed with recyclable paper fill in our delivery box.
- Allow 3 working days for delivery (Ireland) and 10 days for rest of world. Candles are shipped from Ireland.
- Note: Remove all packaging prior to lighting candle. Place in container or plate to catch drips. There may be some variations in colour due to the natural nature of beeswax.